UPDATE – December 31, 2021
Due to the current situation, several measures have been implemented and we have changed some of our procedures. Please read the following points carefully before coming to the hotel:
- We will be happy to welcome you in a safe and comfortable environment. If you have been travelling, if you have been in contact with a person infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if you have symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, sudden loss of the sense of smell or taste), we kindly ask that you postpone your stay;
- When you arrive, our staff may ask you questions related to COVID-19. Depending on your responses, you might unfortunately not be allowed to stay at the hotel;
- To ensure your safety and that of our employees, several additional health measures have been implemented and are strictly enforced by our team. Please comply with them. In the event of non-compliance, our team is authorized to intervene;
- People staying in the same room must come from the same “family bubble”;
- Please note that no housekeeping services will be provided in your room during your stay. Should you need anything (coffee, extra towels, etc.), please contact the front desk;
- Due to the curfew endorsed by the government, please stay in your room during 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Kóz bistro‘s dining room is currently closed, but we will be offering room service very soon.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: 1 855 330-6001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your cooperation and hope to see you soon!
The management team